Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get much response on here for my other Xterra but I'm willing to try again. Here's all the details you could probably want to know:
It has:
Pretty much new Bridgestone tires worth about $700
Running boards
Factory RF sound system w/ steering wheel controls and cruise control.
A non sagging head liner which for these Xterras is very rare haha. Also the first aid kit is still present and fully stocked
Rain guards on all 4 windows
New KYB rear shocks installed today
New Timing belt
New Water Pump
New distributor, cap and rotor
New plugs and wires
Fresh Brake Flush
Fresh Royal Purple Oil Change
Fresh Rear Diff fluid change w/ Mobil 1 synthetic
Fresh Trans fluid, pan gasket, and filter
New PCV Valve
New Valve cover gasket
New Cabin air filters
New Blower Motor Resistor
New slotted and drilled rotors installed last week
New trans cooler
New tow hitch and wiring
Also to be included is a brand new Intake Manifold Spacer that's supposed to arrive 1/8/14 and will be included with sale. This is supposed to lower running temps thus increasing hp very slightly and acceleration. This is a made to order part that is quite hard to come by from Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage. I had planned to install this months ago when I actually ordered it but its taken forever to get here.
Carfax in hand!
The vehicle is my daily driver and is currently registered and insured so mileage will go up slowly.
Please call/txt 804-971-117two if interested. Thanks for looking!
I really want and need a small pick up with about 3k cash, so let me know if you have one.
May consider trades for the following : Ranger 99-up, 4runner 98-up, Mazda Tributes, Cheaper Xterras 02-up, S10 ext cab 98-up,Older Nissan and Toyota trucks in running condition w/ no rust. Dakota 98-up, or Mustangs pretty much any year exc. 71-78. Will also consider silverado, sierra, or f150 if the mileage isn't too ridiculous. The more cash on top the better. This is your chance to trade up. Thanks! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DUH!!! You probably want to know where it is located. I am located in Richmond, VA within 5 miles of I-95 and I-64 intersection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts