Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 Nissan Xterra with title. The battery caught fire in April 2015. I had intentions of fixing it but I do not have enough time and I would rather see it go somewhere and be used. The damage is fixable. I have a complete parts Xterra (not driveable) that is part of this package: 2004 without a title. It can be parted out when the pieces are swapped. Damage was not done to the motor during the incident. I did not turn this into insurance so this can be fixed and put on the road with minimal hassle.
-169,000 miles
-6 speed manual transmission
-working 4wd.
-Clutch was great in it but will need some repair because of fire
-Water pump and timing belt replaced Feb 2015
-Pioneer 6000UB radio
-Hefty Fab front bumper with Smittybilt winch
-Shrockworks sliders
-Shrockworks rear bumper with swing out tire mount
-33x10.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MTR w.Kevlar tires. Spare tire is the same and I also have a 6th tire.
-Pittsburg high lift jack
-Automotive Customizers rear shackles and upper control arms
-HD tie rod adjusters and idler arm brace
-2" body lift

All total, about 3.5" of lift with mods done.

The interior is in great shape yet. The exterior, outside of damaged parts, is also in great condition and free from rust.

Again, I am selling this along with the parts Xterra as a package deal. I do not wish to part it out because it is still a solid machine. Looking for $3000 for everything, blue and silver xterras, but I will entertain serious offers. If the right price is offered I will not hesitate. If you are skeptical, come check it out. 484-547-6477

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Interested, I would want to put the good stuff on my 2002, not sure about the cost of hauling the two X's to Connecticut....

·
Registered
382 Posts
the 6 speed a typo? my gen1 is a 5 speed?
I really like the truck i think my wife would kill me if i picked up another project though....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any idea what caused the engine fire? Just curious as to if there is something we should be aware of on ours. Sorry for your loss, good luck with your sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts