Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -

I have some used parts for sale from my 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4. See list below and photos. Any questions feel free to contact me anytime at c_h13 AT yahoo DOT com PayPal for payment. Thanks!

Rear Sway Bar - $50 ($35 to ship)
Shackles - $25 ($15)
Nissan Intake w/K&N filter - $50 ($35)
Idle Arm Brace - $10 ($10)
Upper Control Arms - $50 ($35)
Mud Deflectors - $5 ($10)
Upper Cat Converter - $25 ($35)
Rear Seat Cover Nissan Neoprene - $50 ($15)
Original stereo - $10 ($15)
Alpine Stereo - $10 ($8)
Fan Clutch - $15 ($8)

All equipment is used and sold as is, but each part functioned normal before removing...parts were replaced due to upgrade or trying to "fix" a problem by replacing parts ; )

~ ch13

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
don't know about the rest but think you won't have luck selling the rear sway bar/mudflaps. most of us take them off and throw them away. good luck and hope you can sell some stuff

·
Registered
186 Posts
I might be interested in the mud flaps. One of mine is broken off.
Let me check in the light tomorrow. :)

Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info...I did the same RE sway bar, etc...but I thought I would put these up for sale just in case someone wanted to bring there X back to stock and didn't have the parts any longer...I recently traded my X in for a new(er) one and therefore had these parts laying around...they are up for sale before going to the land fill...

anyone is welcome to make an offer!

~ chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just realized I have the roof rack tray available as well...will probably take all the parts down to the junkyard soon, so if anyone is thinking about them - make an offer...I would rather they go to someone on the forum to use than the junkyard or landfill.

thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Still got the Alpine radio?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts