Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've got a good spare one, I replaced mine thinking it was bad but that was not the problem. It is a factory Nissan (Hitachi built) part... Not some eBay/Autozone garbage. Has about 80k miles on it. $100 shipped, Includes cap and rotor. I'd recommend a new cap seal and shaft seal.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to try the bearing replacement but while trying to get the screw outa thetube i banged up the optical eye and still cant get the damn screw out.think the dizzy is junk now

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have the autozone one. It's not bad. 5k miles later still running strong. It also has warranty so if it goes bad you can get another one. Some one else here has used the autozone distributor on different xterras with no bit problems.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the timing set at 15 deg btc and runs great.Ran so good i sold it last night for 2500.
Moderators can you please close this thread.Just a newbie and cant do it.thanks.id like to close the other threads i have open on the 2000 xterra also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.