Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have been on my Xterra since new. The show their age but have life left in them.
I just bought a new set from Courtesy Nissan.

I will give these for free to a member with the best picture of their torn up original cloth seats. You pay shipping only.

I attached pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts
These have been on my Xterra since new. The show their age but have life left in them.
I just bought a new set from Courtesy Nissan.

I will give these for free to a member with the best picture of their torn up original cloth seats. You pay shipping only.

I attached pictures.
That's a deal i love free !!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Man the one time I wish my seats were in worse condition! Maybe I'll get some bonus points for being the first to post lol

Have some really bad stains on both the passenger and driver seat (they're not that bad) and a huge (small) rip on the driver seat.

If I don't get lucky where'd you get the new neoprene covers? I can't find them anywhere!

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are pretty gross. These stretched out 00/01 covers might not fit.
New covers are 140 shipped. One disappointment on the new seat covers... There is not net on the seat back. My old seat covers have the black mesh storage nets..... Cheap Nissannnnnnnnn
8 bucks shipping, old covers, good deal. The neoprene could use some duct tape under the driver door side.

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts
I took both my seats off to a seat shop and they put the Oem material back on look like first day i bought the truck.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have a set of moderately used and a set of barely used ones that I'll be selling shortly if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll play:

Mike, if you want them and will use them, I'll ship them to you no charge, and they will fit your seats. Private message me your shipping address.
They may not look new but they work. Toss them if don't want them or give them to someone else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts