Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been reading a bunch of threads about BL and also a bunch about spacers. But I would like to hear anything and everything about your experiences, pros, cons, etc of installing a 2" BL and 2" spacers. Aside from some plasti dip, and interior mods, i haven't done much to my X.
Any product recommendations, or just general info will be greatly appreciated. I want to do the BL and spacers at the same time. 2" on both.
(2nd gen)

·
Sage Mentor/Moderator
12,216 Posts
They are unrelated to each other, and don't need to be done in any particular order, etc.

The BL is only to fit tires larger than 33" in diameter, usually for 35's for example, and a 3" is about the same work as a 2" BL for your 2007 X.

If staying with 33" or smaller tires, you don't need a BL. (285/75/16, 305/70/16, etc, are 33" tires)

If doing it just to look taller in the mall parking lot, you would do things differently than if wanting to improve off road performance.

So, that dictates the best options for the spacer lift (2" Suspension Lift), as what only gives height, vs what improves performance, are different.

What are your intentions for her young man?

>:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts