Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy. New to the forum here.
1st gen 2004 NissanXterra

Question on the lower control arm bolt that connects to the mount of the T-Bar. I’ve done some searching on threads and know that the bolt can be super stubborn and almost impossible to remove. But I couldn’t find anything on were to purchase another one other than a dealership.

My question, is it possible to replace with a different style of bolt, as it is hard to find a replacement. I believe I’ll be resorting to cutting the bolt as it won’t budge. Or is there a way to purchase a replacement on line?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hey guy. New to the forum here.
1st gen 2004 NissanXterra

Question on the lower control arm bolt that connects to the mount of the T-Bar. I’ve done some searching on threads and know that the bolt can be super stubborn and almost impossible to remove. But I couldn’t find anything on were to purchase another one other than a dealership.

My question, is it possible to replace with a different style of bolt, as it is hard to find a replacement. I believe I’ll be resorting to cutting the bolt as it won’t budge. Or is there a way to purchase a replacement on line?

Thanks in advance!
Have you checked courtesynissan.com? I feel like the last time I scrolled through there I saw a bunch of different control arm bolts so if you haven’t checked it out I would, other than that I don’t know much!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked courtesynissan.com? I feel like the last time I scrolled through there I saw a bunch of different control arm bolts so if you haven’t checked it out I would, other than that I don’t know much!
I’ll give it a look. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me what bolt;
It’s the 54419 bolt and 54560 bushing. Just picked them up from the dealership and and went to put in the bushing and it’s too small. Seems like they gave me the 54560+A bushing. I’m guessing it wouldn’t be safe to use. 😑

·
Brooklyn br0
3,087 Posts
The 54560+A Front is 54560-8B500 (Nissan calls it a "Lower Control Arm Bushing 4WD, FRONT")
The 54560 Rear is 54560-8B400 (Nissan calls it a "Lower Control Arm Front Bushing 4WD, REAR")
The 54419 "bolt" (Nissan calls it a "Lower Shaft") is 54419-B9500 or 54419-VK80A

1 - 6 of 6 Posts