Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Xterra with 150,000 miles. Other than routine maintenance, she has been a champ and nothing else has been done. I drive off-road to get to a fly-fishing spot and I driver every week between SoCal and Las Vegas, across the desert. So I don't want her to just stop somewhere. Question is, what things should I replace that can just cause her to stop running (i.e.: not give a warning). Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I have a 2011 Xterra with 150,000 miles. Other than routine maintenance, she has been a champ and nothing else has been done. I drive off-road to get to a fly-fishing spot and I driver every week between SoCal and Las Vegas, across the desert. So I don't want her to just stop somewhere. Question is, what things should I replace that can just cause her to stop running (i.e.: not give a warning). Thanks for your thoughts.
on 2nd gen assuming its caught up on maintenance not really much you need to do. check brake wear, fluid levels, tire wear and alignment and thats about it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the correction mhamor! (y)
I'm new to the Xterra (just bought a 2002). Glad to hear they switched to a timing chain from the timing belt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts