Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 2 wheel drive that came with 15" wheels. All the websites that you enter the year, make, model and engine say the vehicle has 16s. Does anyone else have 15s and if so where can I find wheels for it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Xterras came factory with 16's or 17's, 15's are a common replacement and widely available. Some prefer 15's for wheeling as it gives more tire sidewall and flex at low pressure. Are you after a factory look?

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Xterras came factory with 16's or 17's, 15's are a common replacement and widely available. Some prefer 15's for wheeling as it gives more tire sidewall and flex at low pressure. Are you after a factory look?

Yes, something simple.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The bolt pattern for first gen Xterras is 6 lug 5.5 inch or 139.7mm, the same as some Toyota and Chevy wheels. I'm guessing you have tires you want to keep but don't like the wheels?

·
Administrator
8,622 Posts

2000 models, and 2001’s IIRC, came with 15’s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts