Sharing a few mods that I have always wanted to do on my xterra

Led head/fog lights & tail lights, reverse lights
Pioneer dvd player
K & N air intake

Upcoming mods below:
1. Changing up the 16" tires & wheels

New -- D564 Fuel Beast Wheel 18
Toyo A/T 3 - 275/65/18 - added a few pics
Since the tire will not fit underneath. I am looking at hefty fabswork instead shrockworks tire carrier.

Link: pics of tires & wheels on photobucket. I will add more pics on new tires and wheels are on the xTerra
fews pics in case link has issues.
20200604_161420 (2).jpg 20200604_171900 (2).jpg

2. Getting taillights tinted this month

Researching
OME Complete Suspensions kit or 5100 Bilstein shocks. I would be open to hear any thoughts on suspension/lift kits.
On order are UCA - freedom offroad UCA for 2--4 lift

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updates for the 2014 Xterra

Installed the PRG short shifter. There is a great video from NewX.org called How-to: PRG Short Throw Shifter Install. This was a great install guide.

Installed Offroad Gorilla Hood Strut Kit Nissan
Nissan Hood Strut Kit, Hood Rod Eliminator

I have more updates that are done on the xterra. I will post pics of the aftermarket bumper and grill. :)

·
Registered
2001 Xterra 4WD Auto 3.3L V6
362 Posts
I like the strut rod eliminator idea. I plan to do something like that to my 2001.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the strut rod eliminator idea. I plan to do something like that to my 2001.
Hi,
I like the auto struts so far. It lifts just a little higher with the new struts. I no longer have to worry about working around the stock stand. It was an easy install under 20 mins. I found one or two good videos on youtube that goes through the install. I checked those out before I purchase the struts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking really nice. I like the short shifter and tire carrier/ bumper. Looking forward to more updates!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking really nice. I like the short shifter and tire carrier/ bumper. Looking forward to more updates!
Hi,

Many thanks!
I am behind on posting but there is more 😁😁.
I am excited to share my next update. Getting the "X" wrapped. Once it is done I will post before and after pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts