Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 sets (4 total) of auto hubs with hardware. Should all be functional but can't outright guarantee. One set was a spare and one set was on the vehicle when I pulled in favor of manual hubs. I have no use for them so $40 shipped for all. Payment by Paypal.

Thanks,
Jesse
610 999 1546

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the fixed cam assemblies intact?
Probably? I honestly don't know enough about Nissan's auto hub design to tell you. The only thing I did with them was remove them in favor of manuals when I bought the vehicle. I've invested no further time in understanding them or assessing condition. 2 were on the truck when I bought it and believed to be functional, the other 2 were spares that came with the truck and also believed to be functional. That's all the info I have and the reason I said I can't outright guarantee anything. I'd say absolute worst case scenario you get 2 good hubs out of the deal but more than likely all 4 are good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you take a picture of the back of one out of the bag? No fixed cam assembly there not much use as that is the part that breaks.
I already boxed them up so they'd be ready for shipping but I'll open it up and take another pic of all them together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts