Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the rambling, i'm at work trying to multitask. College kids car that has been pretty good until lately. Throwing P0011 and P0430 codes and is starting to miss and having a tough time starting when warm. I did some research and became a parts switcher because i'm certainly not a mechanic! Changed VVT solenoids (didnt get the cheapo ones), crank and cam sensor. still throwing the same codes regarless of parts changed between OEM originals and Oreillys in a pattern I thought looked like trouble shooting. The oil has been changed meticulously and full synthetic has always been used since we bought the car at 60k (120k on it now) I am thinking its the cam phasers or the timing set. Had a water pump put in it a year ago and wasn't thinking about a timing set also while they were in there ....
If this thread is a "sticky" or open somewhere else would somebody point me in the right direction so I don't repeat threads and waste everyone's time. Thanks in advance for any help, it is appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts