Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about complete, built 1 Xterra out of an 04 and an 03. Came together pretty good. Rattle caned the whole front clip. I'd give it an 8.

About to send the 03 off to the crusher, after I get drunk and field beat it lol. It's a salty NY rot box.

Anything anyone can think of that I should take off and save? Any high dollar, frequent fail parts I should keep?

Thinking i should keep:
Mass airflow sensor
Alternator
Maybe AC compressor
Maybe cats

Also if anyone needs anything I'll give you a hella deal, maybe even just the cost of shipping. Still have 4 good aluminum wheels on it. I would like to keep it rolling though so I can move it around, it runs and drives. Shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Crap pic, it was dusk and raining, I'll get a better one tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
1,163 Posts
I had a silver 04 S/C that was rolled over that I bought for $500. I took the supercharger and all that jazz, saved TCM and distributor, MAF, and that’s about it. Also swapped roof racks so my 03 XE has the dark roof rails. Could still be worth swapping differentials if you don’t already have the 4.9 gears or limited slip.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd be interested in the wheels, if they are the OEM 17" wheels.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
An awesome site for searching local junkyards. I've even found color match body panels here.

car-part.com

You can define your search radius too. So for smaller parts most yards are willing to ship.

Happy Easter, stay healthy people.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you happen to have the retractable cargo cover?
I also need one of the 3 plastic inserts that snap into the rear seat to cover the hooks if willing to pull one out?
Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Xterra, 4x4 S/C
282 Posts
Is the idler arm assembly (the bracket that attaches to the frame with pin onto which the arm itself slides on) in good shape, not worn? I need one of those if it's the OE 25.5mm pin!

·
Premium Member
8,523 Posts
I had a silver 04 S/C that was rolled over that I bought for $500. I took the supercharger and all that jazz, saved TCM and distributor, MAF, and that’s about it. Also swapped roof racks so my 03 XE has the dark roof rails. Could still be worth swapping differentials if you don’t already have the 4.9 gears or limited slip.
Driver lower seat ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts