Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have an 02 xterra sc its got new timing belt and tensioner, remaned supercharger, new fuel filter...fuel pump out of a non sc and fuel injectors out of a non sc and the fuel rail, maf is also out of a non sc...could these be my problem for having absolutely no powere until about 3000 rpm

·
Registered
37 Posts
ok so i have an 02 xterra sc its got new timing belt and tensioner, remaned supercharger, new fuel filter...fuel pump out of a non sc and fuel injectors out of a non sc and the fuel rail, maf is also out of a non sc...could these be my problem for having absolutely no powere until about 3000 rpm
This is a shot in the dark since this thread is so old...but did you ever figure out the issue? I have the exact same vehicle with this problem.

·
Registered
2015 Xterra Pro-4X
1,968 Posts
This is a shot in the dark since this thread is so old...but did you ever figure out the issue? I have the exact same vehicle with this problem.
Something tells me you probably didn't do all the same things with the parts replacements that he details. Your details would be important.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Something tells me you probably didn't do all the same things with the parts replacements that he details. Your details would be important.
I have the supercharged engine -- I do have a P0430 (Cat Driver Side) and P1456 (EVAP Leak). The problem was already happening before the P0430, so it makes be think the engine is running too rich or lean, causing the P0430 error. I'm going to swap the fuel filter and I have a new OEM distributor I'm going to see if that fixes the issue.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the supercharged engine -- I do have a P0430 (Cat Driver Side) and P1456 (EVAP Leak). The problem was already happening before the P0430, so it makes be think the engine is running too rich or lean, causing the P0430 error. I'm going to swap the fuel filter and I have a new OEM distributor I'm going to see if that fixes the issue.

Also to add -- the engine runs great before it's warmed up. I live about a mile down the road from a gas station I regularly go to. The trip there, it's fun. On the way back, Its like I'm dragging a boat anchor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts