Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Im Tyler living in St.Pete, Florida. I picked up my Xterra a month ago after years of looking (for a while i was convinced 4x4 xterras were a myth) Its a 2002 Supercharged 4x4. Black exterior, grey interior. Since i bought her ive replaced both manifolds, timing belt(70 bucks is a cheap price for piece of mind), removed rear sway bar, made rack mounts for my hi-lift and axe and shovel, and added a snorkel. Ill be adding a pml into the scenario in the next week or two. About me, i have 10+ years as a tech at various shops and dealers. I quit wrenching professionally about 3 years ago. I specialize in diagnostics and electronics so i hope i can be valuable to this forum. My Xterra is my 5 nissan/datsun.

·
Vendor
749 Posts
Hi Tyler, welcome to the community! Nice to have you join us. Snap some pics when you get a chance, sounds like you're doing great job on your ride. Lots of good information on here to play with. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres some pictures of the truck. I dont know why the first image didnt work. I followed the directions.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome aboard, and I like it! Looks a bit like mine. How hard were the manifolds? I'd like to replace mine with headers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They wernt bad. Maybe 2 hrs each. The drivers side is more difficult because of the way the exhaust is hooked up and because you have to pull the steering shaft.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts