Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 that's going up for sale, I've had this for 16 years, built it for my retirement and travels, 9 months into retirement it was stolen and partially stripped, insurance jerked me around almost 18 months before settling. Huge number of modifications, full SLR steering, suspension, diff drop, installed by SLR, sway away torsion bars, Calmini idler arm brace, Bilstein shocks, 4x4 shackles, custom rear springs, 2"body lift, Nissan oem manual locking hubs, Lokka front locker, Bajarack full roof rack, Shrockworks rear bumper modified to carry 2 fuel cans, shovel, and/or Pull Pal, Stoptech cryo slotted rotors, Hawk pads, Gibson exhaust plus much more. Full top end valve job, all, hoses, belts, oem supercharged radiator, put in 5,000 miles before theft. Shrockworks front bumper was stolen along with Warn winch, Lightforce led driving/fog lights so needs a front bumper. Rear glass was broken so needs rear glass, radio was stolen and minor damage to interior trim. Vehicle has aprx 209,000 on it. I worked for an Audi dealership and virtually all work was done either at my work or at a shop, I was a parts guy not a tech. All engine parts were oem Nissan, as a parts guy I got the hookup from my buddies at the Nissan dealership. I have a stock front bumper, stock fog lights, stock rear bumper, stock roof rack, stock radio and boxes of parts. 3 sets of 5 wheels and tires, stock 15 alloys with Michelin 31/10.5/15 tires, stock steel wheels with 33/10.5/15 Bfg mud terrain and Nismo alloys with Bfg at 285/70/16. There's more but this is enough to start. I have driven the vehicle twice, still seems to be fine but have had in a locked garage for a year or so, just didn't want to deal with it, now it's time to move on. I had invested well over 15,000 in add one and maintenance, I have piles of receipts to prove. Will not part out, don't have the time, the place nor the desire. I'm thinking 6,500.00. contact me and we can talk. Vehicle is in Sacramento, Ca.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.