Nissan XTerra Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Supporting Vendor
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Stage Series Fog Light Kits, with coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode flag tee when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
Sale excludes preorders.

Registered
2008 Xterra Off Road, Radflo 2.5 remote res front/rear, OME med leafs
I鈥檓 about to get a Hefty Fab front bumper and I want to upgrade my lighting at the same time.

I鈥檝e seen your diagram schematics in another post,so thank you for those! I sent the round and standard SS3 photos to hefty to ask which will best fit in their fog light hole. They offer a 鈥渕ounting bracket upgrade鈥 for other aftermarket manufacturers. Should I use your normal SS3 kit and get the 鈥渦pgrade鈥 from hefty to fit? Or should I get your XTerra kit (I already have factory fog lights) and just get their normal bumper that fits factory lights?

Also, I plan on adding more driving and flood lights patterned - mounted on bumper near the grill and on the hood near the A pillars. With those extra lights in the mix which fog light power level would you recommend - sport, pro, or max?

Supporting Vendor
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I鈥檓 about to get a Hefty Fab front bumper and I want to upgrade my lighting at the same time.

I鈥檝e seen your diagram schematics in another post,so thank you for those! I sent the round and standard SS3 photos to hefty to ask which will best fit in their fog light hole. They offer a 鈥渕ounting bracket upgrade鈥 for other aftermarket manufacturers. Should I use your normal SS3 kit and get the 鈥渦pgrade鈥 from hefty to fit? Or should I get your XTerra kit (I already have factory fog lights) and just get their normal bumper that fits factory lights?

Also, I plan on adding more driving and flood lights patterned - mounted on bumper near the grill and on the hood near the A pillars. With those extra lights in the mix which fog light power level would you recommend - sport, pro, or max?
Hey there!

If the Hefty Fab bumper uses OEM mounting brackets then our Xterra kit should technically fit. However, we have not tested this bumper so it's recommended to contact Hefty Fab directly with dimensions and information for better assistance. We can not confirm fitment on aftermarket bumpers.

Have you checked out our combo optic that combines our flood and driving optic on one? It's a great option to achieve more than one beam pattern in a single optic! The majority of users are content with SS3 Sport fog lamps but always bump up to SS3 Pro or Max LED pods for additional lighting that isn't our fog optic. I hope this is helpful!

If Hefty Fab isn't much assistance regarding the fitment, please reach out to us at [email protected], or give us a call at 314-205-3033 M-F CST and, our service team will be happy to help.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Supporting Vendor
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Have you guys seen the Diode Dynamics product launch from SEMA 2021?

Due to high demand, SS3 LED pods will soon include a backlight feature!

6:03 - SS3 Backlit

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Supporting Vendor
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Black Friday Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! And, all orders over $500 will receive a free Diode Dynamics long sleeve shirt! Sale ends Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

Supporting Vendor
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode Dynamics Stage Series long sleeve shirt when you spend $500! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!
John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts