Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Southeast Forum
    I have a 2006 Xterra V6 4.0 . A couple of weeks ago I was cruising rather slow (20-30 mph) and it just died. I coasted over to the edge of the road and restarted it. Well, it drove and ran fine for about a week and then one day I was merging onto the interstate and it wouldn't accelerate above...
  2. Vehicles For Sale
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5914517451.html For sale: 2006 Nissan Xterra 4WD in great condition! I hate to sell this Xterra, it has been a wonderful SUV for us. The color is metallic blue and has an automatic transmission. 132900 miles. Upgrades: Off-road Goodyear Duratrack tires...
  3. Member's Xterras
    Another X bites the dust. My beloved 2006, "Ringo", who travelled across the country with me, then acted as my father's ambulance through the less than pleasant winter of 2013, is no more. Initially, a check engine light caused the replacement of one, then two O2 sensors, then a catalytic...
  4. Exterior Mods
    Trying to get my husband fog lights for Christmas.... Don't know what to look for haha. Any suggestions on some good ones? Pics would be helpful too! Thanks!
  5. It Won't Start!!!
    Hey guys, hope someone can help me here. My 2006 Xterra X automatic started having problems a few weeks ago. I would go to start the vehicle and it would act as if it was going to start (turn over) but it would quit half way through. Trying to start it after that would return no result...
  6. Interior Mods
    (First post, so let me know if this is in the wrong place or if I've done something wrong) I'm looking to put in a new head unit in my 2006 S. Besides changing my oil this will be the first thing I've actually done on my X myself. I'm pretty sure I've decided on a double DIN but could be easily...
  7. Repair Questions
    My wife was driving our 2006 Xterra Offroad this morning for a quick trip and returned to find the metal part below in our driveway. It may be off my car (a 2001 Dodge Stratus), but since she left after I did her suspicion is that its from her truck. Can you help us determine what it is and what...
  8. Repair Questions
    How are you doing guys and gals? On my 2006 X the serpentine belt broke while my wife was driving. I looked through the forums looking for any threads and can't find anything for the 2nd gen. I know that on the 1st gens there are 2 drive belts, but when I called the dealership they said that it...
1-8 of 8 Results