Revu
Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2005 Xterra
Revu will become famous soon enough
My first Nissan - The Red D22 Fronty

I've been wanting to share the pictures and stories of my other Nissans for a while and finally got around to it today.

My very first vehicle that wasn't a hand me down from another family member was this 2000 model Frontier. I've got a picture around here somewhere that was taken the day I bought it at the dealership when I was 18 and pulling out of the lot with it. I'll look for it later.

I always had these big grand plans for this truck. It's a 4x2 XE model, and for the longest time I had told myself I was going to swap in a Pathfinder VQ35 and 4x4 suspension. Heck at one time I was looking into swapping in an RB26DETT and AWD and calling it an FT-R

I still got all the plastic pieces I could it seems for it. It didn't even have the fender flares when I bought it, so those, the bug deflector, window visors, side window grilles, and at one time I had a rear window air deflector and a CB radio on it.

The rear deflector and CB radio were stolen, someone tried to get the wind visor on the driver's side too and ended up just braking it in half.

About four years ago, I kind of gave this truck to my mom because her Chrysler was an absolute B!7¢# to work on and was always broken. I still technically own it, but I don't drive it anymore. Whenever I walk by it though I feel like it's looking at me with those clear lens headlights I installed as if to say, "I'm lonely, please come back!"

Did you know Frontier's come standard with a twisted bumper? Apparently because I have not seen a 98-00 Frontier with a straight bumper in years! Mine was twisted when I was rear ended at a stop sign. The guy was actually mad at me for stopping. He took off and after the police showed up it turned out it was someone with a warrant who they'd been after for a while. Needless to say when they caught him he went to jail, I didn't get a new bumper.

It's funny how my X just dwarfs it now.

I'm thinking I'm probably going to end up signing it over to my mom completely soon. We're probably going to end up selling it because she really wants a Mazda Miata or Saturn Sky.

Such a great and reliable little work horse. I'd really miss it if my X wasn't so awesome
2005 Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.