Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Phrog Man's X

20K views 123 replies 21 participants last post by  BHarper22 
#1 · (Edited)
Phrog Man's Build

Being my first car I'm obsessed with my Xterra. I don't have many pics but, I needed to start one of these.
3" AC Suspension lift
32" BFG AT KO's
ShrockWorks Front Bumper
Volant Intake
Front Differential Drop Down -DIY Thread
.5" Ball Joint Spacers
AC 30% Spring Rate Torsion Bars
Bilstein Steering Stabilizer
Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors
8K Mile Marker Winch
Quick Disconnect storage box

First trip out
[/IMG]
First wash.
[/IMG]
First real upgrade. The Volant intake.
[/IMG]

Some trail pics

What it looks like these days...

The interior

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool, lookin good!

#3 ·
Looking good man!

#10 ·
Im loving the all black and shrock bumper. Also I have to ask, does that red button say landing gear?

#20 ·
dude i bet. I've got another ball joint spacer question: they provide .5" of lift right? what's your rake look like now? i had/have an issue with disproportionate lift (front to rear) in that there's too much rake and I can't like the front any higher for fear of completely squishing my bump stops... hope i'm not thread jacking

you still comin to the m&g on sunday?

#23 ·
looks good, just the way i want mine

damnit looks like i'm buying some ball joint spacers; how painful was the install? do they go under the uca without removing the ball joint? i'm hesitant about removing that SOB again .... tore the boots on my stock balljoint boots with the pick fork;

also, what'd you do to your fender? is that bed liner? it looks dope!

and sweet dude, see ya there!

#25 ·
That bumper gives me idea-Who's up for an all Flat Back X? That would be a true Stealth Fighter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.