AR15 Club...Roll Call!!! - Nissan Xterra Forum

#1 Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Glock FoTay!
Seasoned

2000 Xterra
Glock FoTay! is on a distinguished road
AR15 Club...Roll Call!!!

Say what you got!

Mine: Rock River Arms with Eotech XPS. Built it and love it! Took a pic with my 2000 X!

Next?

A friend will help you move; but a REAL friend will help you move a dead body.

2000 X.
2000 Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 PM
KChurch86
Square peg, round hole

2004 Xterra
KChurch86 has a spectacular aura about them KChurch86 has a spectacular aura about them
I don't own any firearms, but I did work at Yankee Hill Machine Co. for the last 6 years. They make some pretty sick rifles/accessories, and a lot of handgun accessories; mostly cans. Check 'em out if you haven't already.

"All we need is a ten and a fiver, a car with a key and a sober driver, B double E double R, U, N; BEER RUN".

The name's Kyle, but YOU can call me Church.

BUILD

Silver Bullets
2004 Xterra
#3 Old 08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
KUMA will become famous soon enough KUMA will become famous soon enough

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#4 Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Morb
Veteran

2004 Xterra
Morb is on a distinguished road
I've got a Stag AR15 16" with a free float rail forearm sporting a magpul pistol grip and an Acog. Sits in the safe next to my glock.

Of course up here in Canada, we're limited to 5 round mags, and we can't take em anywhere fun. All pistols and a fair number of rifles are "restricted". Need a special license to own them, and give up a ton of your freedoms just to be allowed to own one.

2004 SE | 3" SL, 2" BL | Custom rear tire carrier | Shrockworks sliders, skidplates and front bumper | Gobi Ranger | 33X12.5 Firestone Destination MT | Mantenna (Radio shack 102" whip) | Volant intake & custom high flow exhaust | Leaf pack Skidderz | Various doodads & horsepower. | Hot Pink booster seat chick magnet | 100W X 3 rear lighting system | Mud

Build Thread

Custom Mechanical Sponsored by Vantage Auto Service, Mississauga Ontario
2004 Xterra
#5 Old 08-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Tommyboy
Phreak

2007 Xterra
Tommyboy has a spectacular aura about them Tommyboy has a spectacular aura about them
I'm IN!!!!!

sorry no action shots.

Oh, Double Star, still stock but hoping to get parts for Birthday.
2007 Xterra
#6 Old 08-23-2010, 02:02 AM
RacerXXL
Administrator

2000 XE V6 Xterra
RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all
Garage
Tommyboy we need to get together and do some shooting. What kind of parts are you looking to add to you AR?

The two I shoot the most.

Bushmaster carbine

and another carbine I built a few years ago on an Essential Arms receiver set with a Noveske Recon barrel.

-Kelly- Build Thread

Then he showed those men of will what will really was. - Verbal Kint
2000 XE V6 Xterra
#7 Old 08-23-2010, 05:02 AM
Tommyboy
Phreak

2007 Xterra
Tommyboy has a spectacular aura about them Tommyboy has a spectacular aura about them
We need to hang!!!

I want to get some Pmags, quad rail and some glass. I want to keep it simple, oh I want a good sling too.

Where do you shoot at? I have to go to a state park to shoot up here unless I borrow a .22 conversion. Then I can shoot at my favorite automated range.
2007 Xterra
#8 Old 08-23-2010, 07:08 PM
RacerXXL
Administrator

2000 XE V6 Xterra
RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all RacerXXL is a name known to all
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
We need to hang!!!

I want to get some Pmags, quad rail and some glass. I want to keep it simple, oh I want a good sling too.

Where do you shoot at? I have to go to a state park to shoot up here unless I borrow a .22 conversion. Then I can shoot at my favorite automated range.
Well Pmags are pretty much a no brainer, what rails have you looked at? Got any feel for what type of optic? Slings are a very personal thing what works for one guy can suck for another shooter so you really need to try a few and see what you like.

Locally I shoot at Swan Creek WMA near Decatur but I also shoot tactical rifle matches in Birmingham and precision rifle matches all over the southeast.

-Kelly- Build Thread

Then he showed those men of will what will really was. - Verbal Kint
2000 XE V6 Xterra
#9 Old 08-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Tommyboy
Phreak

2007 Xterra
I've thought about looking into defensive handgun competitions that they have about an hour from Nashville, But a lot of my x-tra cash has gone to gas and off road park fees.

For the rail, I've been looking and there are so many... for $50 to $350 and I know with guns you get what you pay for, but not sure about $350 for a DD free float when I only paid $700 for the gun.

for the sling, I want to try the one Rob on S.W.A.T. tv is always using.
I think it is a 3 point, hangs on the front of your chest.

I'm really new to AR's and guns in general.
2007 Xterra
#10 Old 08-23-2010, 09:06 PM
J Everett
Phreak

2008 Xterra
J Everett is a jewel in the rough J Everett is a jewel in the rough J Everett is a jewel in the rough
Smith&Wesson M&P15 carbine w/ Magpul collapsible stock, pistol grip, BUIS and foregrip. Also have 5 PMAGs. Looking for a good set of budget friendly optics. I don't have any pics handy. I'll try to get some up in the next couple of days.

--Jason

My 2008 Super Black SE "The Elephant"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclemut View Post
The ass of my ride will swap ends faster than the OP will fail an English class.
2008 Xterra

Tags
ar-15 , ar15 , firearm , gun , weapon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.