NOAS Open-invite Run May 14th - 15th (2 days to go) - Nissan Xterra Forum

#1 Old 04-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Drake
Club Xterra O.G.

2004 Xterra
Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold
NOAS Open-invite Run May 14th - 15th (2 days to go)

This is for those of us who plan to attend the NOAS run in May. You DO NOT have to be a member of NOAS in order to come join in the fun. This is completely open to anyone owning a Nissan and wants to get it dirty. This is a really fun event with members/owners from all over the southeast and further. Last year had 25+ rigs and ranged from mild to wild.

Hope to see you there!

Video from last year:

2004 Silver Ice SE S/C (leather package)
Drake's Build Thread

Last edited by Drake; 04-02-2010 at 07:38 AM.
2004 Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 AM
drbandkgb
nXm3 Sept 2013

2000 Xterra
drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold
2000 Xterra
#3 Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 AM
greentennx
Phreak

2000 Xterra
greentennx will become famous soon enough greentennx will become famous soon enough
Planning on being there.
2000 Xterra
#4 Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Drake
Club Xterra O.G.

2004 Xterra
Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold Drake is a splendid one to behold
So far the commitments from the NOAS boards are:

GrimGreg - Has the white pathy with the "Rising Sun" painted skid plate
Burgpath - 2nd Gen Fronty

Probables that haven't fully committed yet:

Houdini (Brian) - Ridiculous frontier - currently going through extensive repairs after a trip to Jellico
Youngbreed (Brock) - Exo'd Xterra

I'll keep this updated as I get more confirmations. So far most of the group plans to camp at the Windrock Campgrounds.

Drake's Build Thread

2004 Xterra
#5 Old 04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
GeorgiaX

2004 Xterra
GeorgiaX is on a distinguished road
Hey drake, im planning on going to this. It looks awesome. Could you give me some more info on the park such as the address and the campgrounds? Im trying to figure out how much of a haul this is.
2004 Xterra
#6 Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Drake
Club Xterra O.G.

2004 Xterra
Here you go:

http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

It has directions and accommodations listed on their site. The campgrounds are just a short drive from the park entrance. Maybe 1/2 mile or so.

Drake's Build Thread

2004 Xterra
#7 Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
GeorgiaX

2004 Xterra
its about a 4 hour drive from my house. I better be careful what trails i go down espically since i have to drive my x back home
2004 Xterra
#8 Old 04-12-2010, 03:04 PM
drbandkgb
nXm3 Sept 2013

2000 Xterra
drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold drbandkgb is a splendid one to behold
Im 2 hours away... You will be ok... There trails are great..they have harder if your looking to break it.... This is a top 5 OHV park in the US.
Its a must!
2000 Xterra
#9 Old 04-12-2010, 03:07 PM
drbandkgb
nXm3 Sept 2013

2000 Xterra
I know from here its..
Yes:
drbandkgb
Xterror04
Greentennx
Drake

If's:
Mirage

Add your name to one of the list's If your thinking about going...

Both times I've been to Coal Creek its been GREAT!
2000 Xterra
#10 Old 04-12-2010, 03:23 PM
GeorgiaX

2004 Xterra
Im down, me and my dad are both taking our xterras for this one. Should be a lot of fun. Plus i went to discount tire today and ordered my bfg km2's. This trip will be perfect to test them out
2004 Xterra

Tags
coal creek , noas , open-run , windrock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.