Stock Speakers On 2000 Xterra SE - Nissan Xterra Forum

#1 Old 12-26-2009, 11:50 AM
bottobro
Veteran

2000 SE Xterra
bottobro is on a distinguished road
Stock Speakers On 2000 Xterra SE

Hey guys im new to the cite
I recently bought an 2000 xterra se and a few days after purchasing i had my cuzins look at it. To mu surprise we found a stereo power wire coming from the battery to under the pass. seat. as in the picture. now i am curious about the speakers that are currently in the truck. I dont have time to take the door pannels of but i can see that they are infinity speakers. Now what is the stock speakers on the 2000 xterra SE supposedly "xtreme xterra"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Power cable.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	3524  
2000 SE Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Roschili
Phreak

2000 Xterra
Roschili has a spectacular aura about them Roschili has a spectacular aura about them
My stock speakers were panasonic I believe...they were crap.

If you have infinities and a lead that runs under the passenger seat, I'd say thats an aftermarket system. Under the passenger seat is a common place to put an amp.

-Drew

2000 Nissan Xterra SE
>Build Thread<
-Sony CDX-GT930UI Head unit w/ Alpine Type-R 6.5s and 6x9s
-BFG A/T KOs, Bilsteins
2000 Xterra
#3 Old 12-26-2009, 06:37 PM
bottobro
Veteran

2000 SE Xterra
yea but the old owner took the system out

[CENTER]
2000 Red Xterra SE 3.3L V6
"Laura"

"Who needs a Girlfriend, the truck keeps the wallet empty"

Done:Black Rock Wheels, 33x12.5 Duratracs, 2"BL, 31" LED Bar, Brush bar, AEM Intake, Infinity Speakers, JVC deck, Alpine type S, AVITAL remote start, Cobra CB, 3' Firestik, custom cargo box, Cobra inverter, Custom light bar, flaps and steps removed
2000 SE Xterra
#4 Old 12-26-2009, 09:16 PM
the_duke

2000 Xterra
the_duke is on a distinguished road
I think the stock speakers are panasonic iirc. if it's a single little blue wire under your seat, i would probably assume that to be an amp remote wire. kinda careless that they didn't take that out but they took everything else out. unless there's some rca's under there too....
2000 Xterra
#5 Old 12-27-2009, 07:14 AM
bottobro
Veteran

2000 SE Xterra
well ill check for the blue wire but a quick disconnect and leads are under the seat atm

[CENTER]
2000 Red Xterra SE 3.3L V6
"Laura"

"Who needs a Girlfriend, the truck keeps the wallet empty"

Done:Black Rock Wheels, 33x12.5 Duratracs, 2"BL, 31" LED Bar, Brush bar, AEM Intake, Infinity Speakers, JVC deck, Alpine type S, AVITAL remote start, Cobra CB, 3' Firestik, custom cargo box, Cobra inverter, Custom light bar, flaps and steps removed
2000 SE Xterra
#6 Old 12-27-2009, 07:57 AM
Xterra Mike
Silver Submarine

2001 SE Xterra
Xterra Mike is a jewel in the rough Xterra Mike is a jewel in the rough Xterra Mike is a jewel in the rough Xterra Mike is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Thats a quick disconnect plug. its usually used for winch's, plow's ect... Good idea if you plan on removing components on a regular basis but i've never seen it used on a stereo system.

Do you have the stock HU or an aftermarket. Its possible that they just ran the Infinity Speakers to the HU. Your gonna have to take the panel off to see how they ran the wires.
2001 SE Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.