Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Xterror04... My Just Blue X!

67K views 333 replies 63 participants last post by  OVRLNDR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.. Heres my X... Its an 04 XE 4x4. I used to live in Iowa Drove to Chicago to pick this thing up and now Live in Nashville, TN. Im a huge Nissan fan when I was 16 I bought a Nissan Hardbody.. (Pics below) and ever since I have loved nissans. I have had a company car for the past 2 years so I havent had a chance to modify anything. Well I got laid of and... But at least I have a new X to play with!!! I just got a new job to.. Not sure what all I want to do to this thing yet but I have an Intake, Electric fan, Tinted windows, and Just painted my plastics. Also Yokohoma A/T tires... Last page has recent pics
Hardbody Stock

Hardbody Moded at a car show

2004 xterra after plastics painted black

Xterra now after finding CX

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool, That hardbody looks awesome, glad you stuck with nissan an got an
x, Good color choice lol.....hopefully you will get some time to mod the X too

#3 ·
Nice HB! What is that sticker on the driver's side rear glass? It looks a LOT like a NOAS sticker.

Nice platform to start with on your X. Hopefully we will get a ride organized soon so we can show you what they thing can do. hahaha

#8 ·
the hard body had a k&n filter calmini shackles, Calmini steering system, cranked t-bars, Magnaflow dual exhaust, custom rear bumper with hitch receiver in center, led tail lights, 32x11.50 pro comps on American racing wheels, and a full custom interior... I really wish i could find some one to make a bumper like that for my x

#20 ·
I love that blue; if it had been my choice we would've gotten that color instead of Solar Yellow. At least our Quest van is blue but I've grown to like Solar Yellow on the X.

The black trim and wheels really sets it apart too. Nice X!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.