Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Temporarily lost my mind...

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  skynrd79 
#1 ·
Hey all. I had a 2004 Xterra that I absolutely loved. Somewhere around the fall of 2012, I lost my mind and was talked into thinking I needed something "more professional and better on gas". I got rid of the X and had been driving a sporty Mazda. Quite possibly my biggest regret in life has been selling that Xterra.

Finally, this past week I found my way back and got a 2014 Xterra with 24k miles on it. I have been on cloud 9 allll week!!! It feels like I finally came home.

I'll post a pic if I can figure out how from an iPad. I used to linger on the board with the old X but couldn't seem to get back my old account.

Anyway, it's great to be back!!!! I will never get rid if this Xterra!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I did the same thing - I had been driving an older X and somehow decided I "needed" something with better gas mileage. Even though I loved my X and had no complaints. So in my confusion I wandered into a Subaru dealer and drove away in a Forester. I hated that thing so much that after less than a year I got rid of it and went back to an X. A brand new 2015 Pro4X this time. Definitely no regrets and glad to be back in an X (and not as concerned about the gas mileage this time)!

#5 ·
Nice choice you made for your new X! I live in Fl, so wouldnt get much use in a 4x4 but definitely a great Xterra!!!
Funny, I frequently wondered if Id be happier in a Forester or XV Crosstrex... i think we both know the answer ;)
Cheers to coming home!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.