Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Churchill Technology made Xterra Nav/DIN head unit? Ever heard of them/tried it?

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  paintballcars 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm a noob here, love the forum btw. Lots of mods planned for the road ahead on the new Pro4-X. One of the first I'd like to do is install a clean, seemingly stock Nav/backup cam touchscreen headunit. I found this company on ebay (here's the link to their auction): http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-11-...t=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item23261aec22

Seems they made lots of stock-looking nav headunits and from what they claim, it's perfect for what I want. But, before shelling out 600+ to em, I was hoping someone on here could attest to their products. They don't have a ton of user feedback on ebay. ANY help here would be great.

Thanks,
Mike

#3 ·
I would shell out close to the same for a pioneer before I bought that. I have never heard of that brand before. Check out the pioneer double din units. I got mine for less than that and it looks damn near factory.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
I would shell out close to the same for a pioneer before I bought that. I have never heard of that brand before. Check out the pioneer double din units. I got mine for less than that and it looks damn near factory.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

I'll check them out. The only thing I noticed with some of the Pioneer units, you needed to buy a separate Navigation module which was around $250-300. This unit came with Nav already and backup camera ready, sort of an all in one. I'll do some more shopping before paying $600+ though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.