Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Bad A$$ Seat Covers!

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  VannyPak 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Those are the smitty bilt ones. In my opinion they don't fit the xterra seats all that well, but many run them. If your interested there is a coverking pair designed for the xterra that look the same but for proper.

Google coverking xterra molle tactical seat covers. I think on xterranation there is a group buy going on

#5 ·
I was going to bring up that Nissan doesn't recommend using seat covers because they interfere with the seat mounted airbags, but those covers say they have airbag flaps.

#6 ·
The green colored one on the link looks sloppy, I understand it's for on the go but a little trimming for a better fit would be nice.

Mogman Does my 04 have airbags in the seat? I looked and don't see them.

#7 ·
Mogman Does my 04 have airbags in the seat? I looked and don't see them.
It should have front and curtain only. I don't think the seat bags came out until second gen. You can check your owner's manual to be sure. The seat cover warning is in the supplemental restraint chapter.

#8 ·
Yep, Front and curtain only, still more bullet proof than my jeeps.
Had bad luck
1-2001 Cherokee 4x4- Totaled front crash broke the front main frame
1-2004 Grand Cherokee 4x4-Totaled rear crash ripped the rear axel support
1-2004 Grand Cherokee 4x4- Totaled rear crash T-bone rolled 3 times

none of these where my fault.

Air bags never went off on all crashes

Still have the 4x4 2004 Liberty Fun to drive my wife's dd bought it new for me but started putting too many miles on it.

Drives like a go-kart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.