Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Ecxc17

7K views 24 replies 3 participants last post by  Bklyn.X 
#1 · (Edited)

When; Thursday, July 20th thru Saturday, July 22, 2017
Base Camp: Twin Grove Campground
Wheeling Location: Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
Please note that this is an Xterra only event.
Info HERE

Please make sure you thank and give support back to our growing list of ECXC17 sponsors!

See less See more
#5 ·
Well yeah, how 'bout you?
Not in a while but still have the Xterra so i guess chances are good that i will. Gotta fix that oil and gas leak then i should be good. She's old and tired but i'm trying to keep her going. We'll see.

#19 ·
Less than 50 days left to sign up! 70 days till the event!
So far there are 30 trucks signed up! See who has signed up HERE

Thursday 22 trucks signed up ; 9 Advanced, 8 Intermediate and 5 Stock

Friday 27 trucks signed up; 9 Advanced, 14 Intermediate and 4 Stock

Saturday 27 trucks signed up; 9 Advanced, 14 Intermediate and 4 Stock

Signing up does not lock you in (only paying the fee locks you in) however it helps the organizers with planning the event and securing sponsors so if you’re planning to attend please sign up asap.

Signing up only takes a few minutes. You can sign up HERE right now.

#23 · (Edited)
We are 6 weeks away from this year's ECXC! You still have time 21 days to sign up for the event HOWEVER, if you want an event shirt, you must sign up AND pay by Sunday, June 18!

For those of you who have recently sent in your payments - Thank You! Mike has updated your status as a Fully Registered Driver on the list of event attendees. If you do not see your name under the Fully Registered Drivers section, then we have not received your payment as of yet.

Each Fully Registered Driver will receive one (1) event t-shirt (as long as you have paid by June 18). If you would like to order extra event shirts, ($15 for S - XL, and $20 for XXL & XXXL), they can be ordered here. Only Fully Registered Drivers are eligible for ordering extra shirts.

The official ECXC17 portal including “Discusion”, “Agenda”, “Sign-up”, a list of “Attendees” and “Sponsors” is HERE.
There are 43 sign-ups to date.

#24 ·
You still have time 14 days to sign up for the event HOWEVER, if you want an event shirt, you must sign up AND pay by THIS Sunday, June 18!

For those of you who have recently sent in your payments - Thank You! Mike has updated your status as a Fully Registered Driver on the list of event attendees. If you do not see your name under the Fully Registered Drivers section, then we have not received your payment as of yet.

Each Fully Registered Driver will receive one (1) event t-shirt (as long as you have paid by June 18). If you would like to order extra event shirts, ($15 for S - XL, and $20 for XXL & XXXL), they can be ordered by THIS Sunday, June 18 HERE! Only Fully Registered Drivers are eligible for ordering extra shirts.

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.