Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Any clubs / get togethers in Las Vegas?

3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Undrstm8ed 
#1 ·
Hello,

Shoutout to connect in Las Vegas.

I moved here from Sweden in January, I drive a 2003 4wd. I'm no mechanic but I enjoy wrenching.
I'm into fishing, camping and I'm trying to get started to go a bit offroad with my Xterra.

Any groups out there looking to share the fun in motors, outdoors and beer?

Sincerely,

#2 ·
I wheel in Vegas, there's a couple great spots here.

#3 ·
Wheelers pass, rocky gap trail, nellis dunes.

#5 ·
That's koo, ya wheelers pass is a great trail.

#6 ·
I know older post but any of you guys still around?

Another LV transplant looking for others to play in the dirt with when I have extra time with a couple vehicles. Gets a little lame trail camping without others at times.

#7 ·
I know older post but any of you guys still around?

Another LV transplant looking for others to play in the dirt with when I have extra time with a couple vehicles. Gets a little lame trail camping without others at times.
I'm here, have been across wheeler pass, up camping in carpenter canyon, exploring backroads around lake mead. Haven't met up with anyone else yet but I'm still interested. My X isn't that extreme but I've added PML, tires and a winch. If you have Skype you can add me as "rijo713" or PM me for phone # if you're interested.

#8 ·
Check PM's

#9 ·
Just a follow up, I left you a PM but maybe Tuesday or Wednesday we could meet up somewhere, foods always good or coffee.. talk shop and what would be nice is to get a few people together maybe even or what not.

Anyway, my number was in the PM, text me. I dont really do social networking or Skype. Not low tech, just like and prefer my privacy more than many otheres in ways.

#10 ·
Good times Triath.. Definitely need to do more runs and an over nighter/weekend now that the weather is breaking..

Here is some shots from the run:

I still think this was Bigfoot... LMAO

That water was easily 40* or less..

Much needed to do again..

#12 ·
Mehbe.. Many seem to be soccer moms disguised as possible wheeling folk in 2WD.. lol

#14 ·
Well I was hoping more of the forum-visiting variety. But as you've noticed this region is monopolized by the Jeep badge.

Funny story, I work with a guy that has two Xterras. Loved his first one so much he bought another... 2WD!
Yes. Ive noticed that as huge as the "Me Too" vehicle capital of the nation the JEEP is almost like the new 'Ricer' of the decade. You have your serious guys and then you have those who have their Un-Obtanium card maxed out to be the latest "Mall Crawler" that only looks the part.., all show and no real desire to go guys.

Using my best Steve Irwin voice:: A quick drive by the locale 4wheel parts well.., you can see the Basic Jeep'er in its natural habitat scurrying about, up and down the aisles looking for yet another item to cut and paste on to its own JEEP and as they paw around swiping their debtors cards.. "Swisssshhh-Swiissshhh" you can hear from a block away...

Let's poke one with a stick shall we?

Yup, next to SoCal, Las Vegas itself is nearly Poser central for JEEP owners...

Jeep owners.. lolz

#16 ·
Great pictures Undrstm8ed. You are quite the photographer. :)
Had a great time.

"Tack !" It the "R-tist" in me lolz

and yes it was a good time with good company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.