Nissan XTerra Forum banner

lifetime warranty silicone wiper blades!(CHECK IT OUT!)

13K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  phrog man 
#1 · (Edited)
(for yall that saw this in diy section already, i didnt know what category this fit into so posted twice)

to let all you here know me and my dad have been using these wiper blades for years theyre silicone and have lifetime warranty on em plus theyre in expensive to boot here is a link to em: http://www.thewiperstore.com/tripledge-windshield-wipers.html

its the tripledge ones with full lifetime warranty ours(xterra first gens, 00-04) are 19s(front) and 13s(rear) or 24" driver and 18" passenger(2nd gens, 05-current) if you wanna order. thought it might help its saved us tons of money over the last couple of years not having to buy wipers every 3-12 months my dad has had the same pair on his mazda protege5 for 3.5 years still look brand new just wanting to share something good with the forum (not tryin to push things on yall)

#2 ·
That's cool. I normally by a cheap set every May right before rainy season starts here. I wonder how the FL heat would affect them though, that's the main reason I buy the cheapo's, even the RainX fall apart within a year here.

#3 ·
just wondering.. What is the shipping and handling FEE they charge for warranty replacement?

I had something with a lifetime warranty that I was excited about, UNTIL i found out that the S/H fee was the same price i paid for the item originally- and could still get at walmart for nearly the same price.. So it really wasnt a good deal overall

Brian

#4 ·
just wondering.. What is the shipping and handling FEE they charge for warranty replacement?

I had something with a lifetime warranty that I was excited about, UNTIL i found out that the S/H fee was the same price i paid for the item originally- and could still get at walmart for nearly the same price.. So it really wasnt a good deal overall

Brian
I just sent an email asking

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#8 ·
That's cool. I normally by a cheap set every May right before rainy season starts here. I wonder how the FL heat would affect them though, that's the main reason I buy the cheapo's, even the RainX fall apart within a year here.
im in texas and my dad has them on a mazda protege and they are 3 almost 4 years old no issues

#9 ·
and i had one of the blades break on my sentra you ship them back and they refund your shipping (at least a few years back they did) and then send you another i do believe they sent me the new ones and sent a prepaid package for the old ones and i sent them back but cannot remember. i keep a pair of cheapy rubber ones around if i need to temp fix a broken one i have some such as when they are shipping new ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.