Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2012 ClubXterra calendars

19K views 62 replies 18 participants last post by  caseycamby 
#1 · (Edited)
2012 ClubXterra calendars *NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS*

Yes! I plan on producing the calendars yet again for 2012. So all of you 2011 TOTM winners start gathering your pics for me. More info to come soon!

---UPDATE 11/24---

Screen shots of the calendar! Please look them over and let me know if any of the info needs to be edited.

Order now! Send $28 as a "Payment Owed" or "Gift" option via PayPal to me at jc.chewning@gmail.com and make sure to include your correct mailing address. Will ship via USPS WITHOUT insurance. If you want it insured or via another currier, let me know and it is up to you for the $$$ difference.

See less See more
#34 ·
Edit - A total of 5 calendars were ordered from ClubX, two people ordered 2 and one single order. This really was a waste of my time, but I will still honor those people who sent payment if you would still like a calendar.
Sorry for that but i am still very interested in my calendar. Thanks for your time bro!

#35 ·
Wow, that sucks. I guess this will be the last year so I'd still like one. Sorry you had to go through this bs and thank you...

#41 ·
Sorry for your loss, it always sucks but somehow its worse when it happens around the holidays.
Send mine whenever you have a free moment, no rush.

#44 ·
Sorry about your wife's Grandmother. Also, sorry all the work you did on this for the few orders. I somehow missed this thread completely myself. Thanks for doing it though. The calendars have been awesome every year.

#46 ·
Sorry to hear about the bad news.

I just wanted to add...if there were to be a temporary sticky at the top of every forum page, or somewhere on the top of the pages (like near the search bar or something), more people might notice the calendars and order one. I would have bought one, but somehow I missed the thread.

#48 ·
Thanks, and yeah that's a good idea. I wish the mods would have thought of that sooner! I can still order them at this point on a single basis.
If you get some more people wanting them and decide to print more, ill take one.

Sent from my Motorola using the AutoGuide app

#49 · (Edited)
If James wants to do it again next year, I'll make sure it gets stickey'd and keep bumping it.

If anyone still wants one we should see how many we can put together in an order then see if James can do it.

EDIT: OK, I just went ahead and stickey'd it anyway.

#51 ·
Okay, well I'll start the list and see where it goes.....

1. porsche4786
1. porsche4786
2. chainring

Sorry for your loss.

I guess I missed the thread too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.