Nissan XTerra Forum banner

ClubX stickers

368K views 2K replies 277 participants last post by  MindFlashback 
#1 ·
Well we now have the stickers you can order them here
Click Me.... when you recieve them post some pics to show us where you put them.....

#1,253 ·
Okay, the War Machine Edition is pretty f**king epic. If I hadn't already ordered my Blues Brothers one I would get that instead.

/just because
//yes, I know my X is the wrong color.
//don't care.

#1,254 ·
i can't wait for the "M1 Abrams Edition" for the desert stone colors Xterras.

That will look freaking awesome!

Thanks for doing this Creepy! you are the man.

I'm going to send you a PM next week sometime. I'd like some custom stickers made for my rear diff cover and for the rocker panels on my Xterra. Thanks!

#1,255 ·
Email me actually please. Emails work way better for me that PM's, (that way it ends up on the correct computer in the shop.) We'll get you hooked up.

I sent the M1 proof to Joe already, has he sent it to you yet? (It's ready when you are)

#1,261 ·
Do we have one for us Yellow X owners? I was thinking somthing along the lines of "Solar Flare Edition" with a pick of a solar flair off a star or something like that.

#1,262 ·
i just ordered more stickers

johann's X made me want stickers

#1,268 ·
Creepy, I can only imagine how busy you must be developing decals and getting them sent out. CX'ers keep you snowed under just on our own and there are other people out there too....though they don't really count.

I just got my second order decals in today, and am so very impressed. Your quality is second to none. Everything just peels like its supposed to, and the quality materials you use show through with each and every decal. I love that you put "bonuses" in on larger orders, that is just good business sense! You've got a customer for life with me. In fact, your work has started to appear on my wife's Taco...put one of the 446 decals on her window this afternoon....she loves it!

I'm going to put a link to your website on my links page tonight. You are now an instrumental part in my own self promotion so the least I can do is help spread the word.

Here are some crappy pics of the new stickers. The Leatherman X is perfect! Just how I feel about my X.

Attachments

#1,269 ·
I love the M1 edition one! that rocks! can i order it yet on your website creep?
I havn't had time to get it posted yet, but just email me and I'll send you an invoice so we can get it to you right away.

Creepy, I can only imagine how busy you must be developing decals and getting them sent out. CX'ers keep you snowed under just on our own and there are other people out there too....though they don't really count.

I just got my second order decals in today, and am so very impressed. Your quality is second to none. Everything just peels like its supposed to, and the quality materials you use show through with each and every decal. I love that you put "bonuses" in on larger orders, that is just good business sense! You've got a customer for life with me. In fact, your work has started to appear on my wife's Taco...put one of the 446 decals on her window this afternoon....she loves it!

I'm going to put a link to your website on my links page tonight. You are now an instrumental part in my own self promotion so the least I can do is help spread the word.

Here are some crappy pics of the new stickers. The Leatherman X is perfect! Just how I feel about my X.
Thanks.

Lol, yep it pretty much makes up my 18-20 hour days, everyday here at the shop.
It's pure insanity, all the time here.:aufkopfhauen-big:

Reactions: NCPhotoTrekker
#1,270 ·
Got mine! Thx again Creepy.

#1,272 ·
Hey, my neighbors Exploder has nothing to do with this!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.