Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Proud owner of my FIRST Xterra

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  TCypress 
#1 · (Edited)
I just bought my 2002 Xterra on Valentines Day. Funny, I am indeed in love with it, although I'm concerned the head gasket may have a leak. Have to take it to my mechanic to verify this. It didn't appear to be blowing any water vapor when I was purchasing it. The coolant res looked good too. Got home and it was near empty and water dripping out of the tailpipe. :mad: Not a great way to get introduced to Xterra's, but from driving it home, I can tell I've purchased a well made machine. I've always bought Mitsubishi Montero's in the past and love them. Their a great machine as well, just thought I'd try something new. So far I'm liking the feel of the SUV. The ride feels more like a Jeep Wrangler than what I'd expected, a little stiff. I'm sure I probably need a new suspension. Feel free to leave any suggestions regarding Xterras if your reading this post. I'm looking forwards to learning from other members and just being a part of an online community other than Facebook.:aufkopfhauen-big:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.