Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Parting Out 2001 Xterra

6K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  spyd_r 
#1 ·
Well, I have finally decided to start parting out my 2001 Xterra. It is completely stock and most parts are available and in great shape. I also have lots of new in the box parts that I did not install. I am not trying to get rich doing this so let me know what you need and I'll get you a price. Payment by Paypal gift.

The major issue is that I am in Canada and shipping to the US may be cost prohibitive. I am only 45 minutes from the NY State border, so if I get enough interest, I can take a load to the UPS Store in Ogdensburg to ship out.

New Parts include:
NGK Plug Wires
U-Joints (3)
Drive Belts
Timing Belt/Water Pump kit with seals
Air and oil filters
Cabin Filter
Custom Billet Aluminum Shift knobs

I will respond to all inquiries, so don't be shy.

Thanks!

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm interested in a few things.

your new plug wires.

your new timing belt kit and water pump.

driver and passenger sun-visors and clips.

square headliner clips from rear middle of headliner

center caps (if you have grey aluminum stock wheels and 4x4)

Thanks! Let me know what you think.

#8 ·
I'm interested in a few things.

your new plug wires.

your new timing belt kit and water pump.

driver and passenger sun-visors and clips.

square headliner clips from rear middle of headliner

center caps (if you have grey aluminum stock wheels and 4x4)

Thanks! Let me know what you think.
Hey,

How about the following...

NGK Plug Wires = $25
Timing Belt/WP Kit (with all shaft seals) = $75
Sun visors and clips both sides = $20
Headliner Clips = $5

All items plus actual shipping costs.

I don't think my center caps would work for you as I have the steel wheels.

Let me know what you think and I can get a shipping quote.

#9 ·
Can I get the following:

Sunroof latch (if there's no cracks in it)
Sunroof interior cover
Fixed cam assembly (if u have a 4x4 and it's a SE model)

#11 ·
Hey,

How about the following...

NGK Plug Wires = $25
Timing Belt/WP Kit (with all shaft seals) = $75
Sun visors and clips both sides = $20
Headliner Clips = $5

All items plus actual shipping costs.

I don't think my center caps would work for you as I have the steel wheels.

Let me know what you think and I can get a shipping quote.
Just need to verify. You have a 6 cyl, right? Also, what is your interior color (was there even more than one?) Who is the manufacturer and part numberfor the timing belt kit?

other than just double checking these things, I think we're in for a deal... feel like throwing in some of these dohickies from the luggage rack?

-Thanks!

#12 ·
Just need to verify. You have a 6 cyl, right? Also, what is your interior color (was there even more than one?) Who is the manufacturer and part numberfor the timing belt kit?

other than just double checking these things, I think we're in for a deal... feel like throwing in some of these dohickies from the luggage rack?

-Thanks!
Yep, it is a 6 cylinder. The kit is an Aisin (TKN001) and was ordered from Rockauto. The interior is sort of a black with dark gray. The visors are gray I think. I can't get your picture link to open so I don't know what dohickies you are looking for. Let me know and I can probably throw them in.

#18 ·
#19 ·
I wonder how much it would be to ship to Mexico from Ottawa, not a good time for me to have moved from Vancouver =)
Can you check how much to ship to Merida, Mexico please for the timing belt hit if you still have it. If not outrageous then I may pick it up from you. Does it have the water pump and tensioner? what is included in the kit please

#20 ·
I wonder how much it would be to ship to Mexico from Ottawa, not a good time for me to have moved from Vancouver =)
Can you check how much to ship to Merida, Mexico please for the timing belt hit if you still have it. If not outrageous then I may pick it up from you. Does it have the water pump and tensioner? what is included in the kit please
Hola,

The timing kit is spoken for, sorry.

#23 ·
Pm sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.