Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2k9 Grille on 2k11 Xterra?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bluedog 
#1 ·
I have a 2011 Pro-4X and I really like the grill style on the 2009 body much better. I was wondering if it is possible to put a 2009 grille on a 2011 front end?

#2 ·
I believe the '09 and '11 grills are the same. I did an image search and couldn't find any difference between those year models. If the images I found of the '08 are correct, that is the year with the different front end, but it's entirely possible that different trim packages have different grills.

#3 ·
Yes. The '09 and '11 grills are the same. You are probably thinking of the '05-'08 grills which are different. You probably can modify your front end to fit the '05 grill but the bumpers are different too and you would have to get the matching '05 bumper.

#4 ·
You probably can modify your front end to fit the '05 grill but the bumpers are different too and you would have to get the matching '05 bumper.
That's a very good point and something for the OP to consider if he decides to make the change. He will likely have to buy all the plastic parts that make up the front end in order to make it work, but they should fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.