Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Shop for TB service in Columbus?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SamsXE 
#1 ·
Anyone know or recommend a good shop to do the timing belt service on my 04 X in Columbus, OH?

Talked to germain nissan (right by my house) and they quoted me about $894+tax to do the service which includes:
Belt
Water Pump
Idler Pulley
(i also assume it includes new coolant)

I just like the idea of Nissan parts going back on the engine and none of the other shops source them nor will they let me bring them the parts due to warranty issues.

I have talked to a couple other shops but I figure the Nissan dealer would be the most knowledgeable about the truck...

Any suggestions? No I cant do this on my own I don't have a garage or a space to work on it or I absolutely would.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Got the work done at Arrow Radiator near Hilliard for about 650. Included all accessory belts, fluid, tensioner pulley. They had it done in a day and even showed me the old belt. I was surprised to see it did not appear worn even though it had about 60k on it. Either way I am about to drive across the country so I feel better knowing it's done. The dealer was actually at almost $1k after tax. Decided the OEM spec would suffice for a 10yr old truck haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.