Nissan XTerra Forum banner

FS - Like New 32x11.5 BFG ATs & Blacked out Wheels

4K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  ripcurl2151 
#1 ·
I'm selling my 32x11.5R15 BFG All-Terrain T/A KOs on stock 15" first gen wheels that have been painted black. These tires are in like new condition but have just been sitting in my basement for a while. I got them a while back when I needed new tires, but shortly thereafter did a BL and decided to get 33" mud tires. I planned on switching these on and off but never did. They only have about 7,000 miles on them and probably 95% tread left. No joke, I got 85k miles out of my last set of these tires and they still had tread left.

These ATs are great in the snow and on the trail. I ran my first set at Rausch Creek for years and I loved them. They're a great tire for a DD that also wants to wheel. Or if you have mud tires swap these on for DDs. I'd like to sell the tires and wheels together, but might consider separating them. They are already balanced. The tires go for $650 plus shipping, mounting and balancing on TireRack. I'd like to get $600 for the tires and wheels combined. Local pickup preferred. Will ship at buyer's cost from UPS (you can look it up). I can also drive out to meet you somewhere relatively close to 07748.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
Good deal to be had here. I sold mine with 11k on them and they had worn between 1/32" and 1/64"

#4 ·
Price Reduced

$550 for the package. $500 for just the tires.

#6 ·
I always had a PML with this size. You'd probably have to trim some if you're stock. The PML is only about $50 and an alignment though.

#8 ·
Are you interested in both the tires and wheels? Each one weighs 70lbs combined. According to Amazon, just the tire is 46 lbs. Check out Shipnex.com for shipping. Sometimes it's a bit cheaper than UPS or FedEx.

What does the date code look like? I looked on the side and I didn't see anything that looked like a date.

#9 ·
Yes, all of it! Lol.
I am motivated to buy. Depending on pricing of shipping, before this weekend.
It won't be a "date". But rather a code. It is preceeded by the department of transportation acronym, DOT. a fairly lengthy space than an oval with letters and numbers.
My biggest question to you is, does it have to be ups? I have an account with FedEx and a small discount. You can drop them off to any FedEx Kinko's.

I'll shoot you my number via pm where we can text the details.

#10 ·
Shipping doesn't matter to me. It looks like there's a FedEX shipping center pretty close to me.

I got your PM. I'll check the tires for the dates when I get home from work tonight.

#16 ·
No, they were sold to Drew.

#18 ·
I'm glad you like them. They're one of the best tires for a DD/weekend warrior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.