Nissan XTerra Forum banner

60000 mile service

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Drake 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 2004 2wd v6 xterra se. I just hit the 60,000 mile mark and am taking it in for service. does anyone know what is entailed, roughly how much it is, etc.

I am really glad I found this forum. I havent had any trouble with it. I need to put new brakes on, and 1 of the side headlamps is out(not the daytime running lights) Any of this common? Thanks.

#2 ·
If you still have the owners manual (as they tend to disappear in used vehicles), it should list everything that the 50K maintenance entails. I can't remember everything off of the top of my head but it's your basic fluid changes (rear diff, tranny). Shouldn't be all that expensive and it is something you could easily do yourself.

And the side marker light isn't a common issue but rather your typical bulb burning out like in most vehicles. And 60K isn't a bad lifespan on the front brakes especially seeing how they take the brunt of the stopping force from the backend being so late and the rake of the X.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.