Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Noobs Pix posting

41K views 76 replies 55 participants last post by  skysappr 
#1 ·
This is how people post pictures in Club Xterra...

1. Find the pic you would like to post (Most use photobucket.com to upload the pix in) Upload the pix

2. Then copy the IMG code with in photobucket >>>

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/drbandkgb/Screenshot2011-03-23at102836PM.png

3. In your thread you will see this yellow box with a sun and mountain>>>>

push the button

4. Paste the IMG code in this box>>>

5. You will see the code like this in your post>>>

Once its like this on your post... hit submit post.. And your done...

Ta Daaaa.... Its really very easy... Hit me up with any questions

See less See more
#2 ·
Good idea posting this.

But actually if you copy the IMG code you can paste it directly into your post.

#6 ·
Im sorry but im still learning. How do I get my picture to post of the left side of my name...(life RATTFINK has his cartoon green xterra pic next to his name when he post). Also how do I change my photo that comes up next to my name when you view my page/profile? If you dont mind explaining ive been trying to find out. Thanks
-Aaron

#8 ·
Im sorry but im still learning. How do I get my picture to post of the left side of my name...(life RATTFINK has his cartoon green xterra pic next to his name when he post). Also how do I change my photo that comes up next to my name when you view my page/profile? If you dont mind explaining ive been trying to find out. Thanks
-Aaron
No problem. The above is for posting pictures within posts. To change the photo next to your name, go to 'User CP' and on the left click 'Edit Avatar'.

To change the photo on your profile, stay in 'User CP' and on the left click 'Edit Profile Picture'

:)

#9 ·
If you have a smart phone I highly recommend getting the auto-guide app. It's awesome. I never use the website to CE. Also makes uploading pictures from photo-bucket a lot easier and faster!

#13 ·
Yes sir, that is the problem I have had since I been here.

Your pics are just small on photobucket, all of them are, think you have an uploading problem sir.

On the upload page for photobucket, on the bottom of the uploader in littttttleeeee tiny letters says, "Customize Upload Options" Make sure yours is selected on "Best possible quality (while staying under 1mb)"

#15 ·
Your pics are just small on photobucket, all of them are, think you have an uploading problem sir.

On the upload page for photobucket, on the bottom of the uploader in littttttleeeee tiny letters says, "Customize Upload Options" Make sure yours is selected on "Best possible quality (while staying under 1mb)"
I will look at it again when I get a chance...I know I saw something anout size so I changed it from small to large but it still did not make a difference.

#19 ·
Greetings all, Here's some pics of my 2K X SE. No mods - just lovin it for the past 6 yrs.
I was a member of the Midwest Xterra owners club until it ended a while ago. enjoyed the banter and the help they provided. I'm interested in another X within a year - 07-09 yellow SE would be amazing but I'll wait till finances get into place.

#26 ·
Thanks for the welcoming!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.