Nissan XTerra Forum banner

What does this plug into? 2004 X

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bpdenverco 
#1 ·
Poking around under the hood today, I came across a 2 wire plastic connector that was not plugged into anything. I can't actually find out where it goes...there doesn't seem to be anything nearby for it to pop into.

It is over the driver side fender well/tire area, behind the air box and near the ABS plug and master cylinder. It is a black connector with 2 wires...looks to be a blue and white and a green and white.

Anyone have a clue?

If it offers anyone else some help, my ABS has not worked since I have owned the vehicle...if this happened to be an ABS sensor or something that was unplugged causing the system to not function, that would be awesome...but I doubt I am that lucky. I followed the wires back as far as I could and it goes into another 2 or 3 splices into a large harness that goes down the driver side fender behind the headlight.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Really? Just a left off plug for some other accessory we don't have? Didn't know...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.