Nissan XTerra Forum banner

WentWindrock 2014 (National Xterra Meet)

7K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  drbandkgb 
#1 · (Edited)
As many of you know the National Xterra Meet (www.nationalxterrameet.org) is turning into www.WentWindrock.com
This is a big step in showing Nissan that we love the outdoor life and need them to continue building a vehicle for us.

This years event will be for any type of Nissan SUV/Truck. Pathfinders, Xterra, Titan, Frontier and any older version out there.

Normally we use the 3rd weekend in Sept for our event but in 2014 it will be Sept 24th-28th.

We will be announcing some new things to the event over the next few month like
The "Wednesday night dinner"
This will be a way for everyone to gather and hang out before the real kick off runs on that Thursday.

Thursday trail runs (With brand new trails for the event)
Friday trail runs - Friday night "Night run"
Saturday trail runs
Saturday -The rock challenge
Saturday - BBQ
Saturday - Raffle

Starting in 2014 a Paid Vehicle Registration will be required to participate in the event.

More details to come...​

See less See more
#4 ·
Think I might make this a plan.

#5 ·
Gonna climb up that shelf rock on 22 this year?

#8 ·
#12 ·
this year we are doing sign ups at registration. This way people that would like to run together can all sign up to a group.

We are doing this:
-----------------------------------------------
Thursday, Friday - Beginner Expo (Gravel trail / Dirt) Lots of G trails.
Thursday - Saturday Intermediate Group 1
Thursday - Saturday Intermediate Group 2
Thursday - Saturday Intermediate Group 3
Thursday - Saturday Difficult Group 1
Thursday - Saturday Difficult Group 2
Thursday - Saturday Difficult Group 3

This is just the basic idea...

#16 ·
So i notice reg is up... I have buddy who lives 30 miles up the road from the park. I was going to stay with.

whats the cost for me and my wife to go? If i drive an event or 2 and she does the Ladys run...

Also What if....my buddy ill be staying with if he wants to ride along for one run will he have to pay full price to ride along with me? or if his wife wants to join my wife for the ladys run? (thats if my truck isnt broken before saturday lol)

whats the cost at the park, and do we have to prepay for the park or we pay when we get there?

Also know if anyone is coming from the Buffalo/erie PA area wants to caravan down?

#18 ·
Just registered and booked a room.
WooHoo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.