Nissan XTerra Forum banner

First Time Xterra Owner

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TheGreatZambini 
#1 · (Edited)
First Time Xterra Owner in NC

Grrrreetings!
My wife and I just bought our first Xterra (and first Nissan) last week! We've been wanting an Xterra for a while now, and got this one from CarMax. It's a black 2008 SE 4x4, and we are ridiculously excited about it.

We came from an old Toyota Camry, so I'm sure you can all imagine what a change this is for us!

I can't wait to get it offroad—we live about an hour from Uwharrie in North Carolina, so will probably take a trip in the Spring.

Looking forward to getting to know you! By the way, CarMax was awesome. I highly recommend them!

#4 ·
Thanks! It's nice to have a vehicle worthy of a club again.

Several years ago, I owned a Police Package Ford Taurus, which means it had an off road suspension, dual exhaust, upgraded engine, transmission cooler, extra engine cooling vents, etc. I modded it to have a cold air intake, and was working on more mods when it blew a head gasket. I was a member of the Taurus Car Club of America back then and loved swapping tips with other members, so now that we've got this new X, it'll be fun to dive into tweaking it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.