Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Light bar.

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  EckoInLasVegas 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a light bar for my 2013 Xterra. I have seen a couple that I like. Both are made by Xoskel. The problem is that their web site is not working, meaning that it is shut down. If anyone knows how to get in touch with these guys, or knows of another company that deals with light bars for the X, please let me know. If not, I have a plan B. Build one myself.

#2 ·
The guy's screen name is Fangars. He's not on here much but I think he's active on TheNewX. You can try PMing him over there or try his email, although it might not work if he doesn't own that domain anymore:

fangars@xoskel.com

#6 · (Edited)
not being a fanboy and mod can delete this if they wish but Parts Unlimited sells some good LED stuff made for UTV/atv rugged and all ALU housing weather tight. Any power sport motorcycle dealer can get them there is good stock here in the USA.
2200 lumen to 21200 lumen many lengths to chose from fully adjustable mounts to aim it
Pm for more info or just look up parts unlimited and search the atv/utv book

#7 ·
Stay Away from Xoskel. He has stolen money from several members on TNX. He doesn't respond to emails and basically takes the money and doesn't produce a product.

I bought a cage from him and had absolutely no issues. But apparently shortly afterwards is where everything went down hill. He would take their money and tell them that things are at the powder coater and what not then months and months later, still nothing. The only way people have gotten their money or products is by making a claim against him with PayPal.

#8 ·
There are other companies you can get light bars from. Totron, rigid, super bright LEDs, apocalyptic lighting by undead offroad..the list goes on. I got a 32" 180W led light bar that I have yet to install for $200 from apocalyptic lighting. I think he's selling it right now for $240.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.