Nissan XTerra Forum banner

FS: 1st Gen OEM seat covers (front and rear)

3K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  AlphaCharlie5 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I guess you guys can do $120 each. But I won't ship until both payments are made. You guys work it out and let me know.

#11 ·
Alpha let me know when you get the money from Boogieman and I will meet you to pay for and pick up the rears. I have cash at the ready however I do need some time to get to you as I live in San Diego. Probably would need to do the transaction on the weekend unless you would be willing to meet me within a 30min drive from my work in Irvine I could meet you on my lunch. Tomorrow early morning would work otherwise it would need to be next weekend or the week following that as I will be out of the office next week on business. Let me know what you want to do.

#12 ·
Waiting to hear on alpha, so I know exactly what's going on. I'm assuming he isn't going to ship until you meet up with him and give him the money or.... not sure exactly. I'll wait until you actually pay him or whatever lol. If that makes sense. I just wanna know the product is being shipped for sure before I spend any money. Not saying you won't show up... I just like to know for sure in case something happens that causes a delay

#13 ·
Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy at work. I'll be out of town until August 27. I'll hit you guys up when I get back and we'll work out the details.

Thanks

#14 ·
Boogieman or SiriusX,

Are either of you guys willing to buy the set and sent the other half to the other? It would make it much easier for me. Otherwise I'll just sell it to another member who wants to buy all 4. Let me know.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.