Nissan XTerra Forum banner

TreadWright Remolds

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tgrinder666 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever used these or currently have them on? I am thinking of putting them on my 2004 rig.
Click on the linky thing to see the tires

#2 ·
Google them, plenty of information. Some people swear by them and some people would never run them. You're not supposed to air them down and you don't know how old the carcasses are. Just google them and you'll get more info and stories than you wanted.

#4 ·
A few people have run them on here without problem. You'll get good and bad reviews same as anywhere else. I'd search on here too, there should be some good responses.

#5 ·
I run them on my 2003 right now. Gotta say I'm not a huge fan. They're good on ice (for a mud tire) but they dont have a very good treadlife, I've noticed some cracking like the kind you'd see on old used rubber, and they're the loudest tires I've ever heard, other than KM2s. I dont plan on buying another set. My mom and friend both have them on their JKs and they had them studded to use only in winter. They seem to be pretty happy with them but they only used them for a few months out of the year

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.