Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Would Titan wheels fit on my 03 Xterra?

13K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  53sled 
#1 ·
Would Nissan Titan wheels fit my 03 Xterra?

#6 ·
According to idiots.

In stock form no they will not, the hub size is too small. You can get them bored out by a machine shop i've seen it done and almost did myself but in the end it was too much work.
You know at first i thought the Titan wheels wouldn't fit the 1st gen's but according to the specs the lug pattern and backspacing are the same. Doesn't say anything about the hub size. I guess you find out when you get them shipped to you. That sucks.

#7 ·
Yeah they will not fit, the centerbore is not the same size as the xterra's. I was about to get a used set for my 2001 and last minute i found out that the centerbore size is too small. Wish all the nissan trucks and suv's used the same dang centerbore, what jerks :)

#8 ·
#9 ·
Yea, check w/ a machine shop. I imagine it shouldn't be too expensive. Or get a router w/ the proper bit and do it yourself lol

#10 ·
I have a 1/2" rabbet bit and have successfully "machined" caddy wheels and titans to fit on a frontier. The back spacing on titan 18s make me wonder about turning though. They are pretty deep.

I have one wheel I am going to throw on to test, picked it up for $35. the other 3 will probably cost a lot more.

#12 ·
after further review, I wouldn't feel comfortable removing that much metal to clear the hubs. you have to bore the wheel out so far the center cap would be gone. on 2wd, you only need 1/2" deep to clear the centering hub. GM aluminum wheels like silverado or Eskies can fit, just mod the center cap or don't run it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.