Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Pro-4x price range

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Yell-X 
#1 ·
Hey gents I'm still on the hunt for a new (to me) truck and have set my sights on the pro-4x model since I want it as capable as possible with that nice unmodified stock feel.

Anyway I'm trying to narrow down what is a reasonable price for one down here. Thoughts?

#2 ·
The market in our state is not exactly saturated with new or used PRO-4X models. My wife has me looking for a good deal on a used PRO-4X. The few that I found are not good enough deals to motivate me.

The best deal I found so far with in 200 miles of me is a 2012 7,200 mile for $25-K. It has the leather package. Link below.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...NISSAN[XTERRA[]][]]&listingId=366432618&Log=0

65-K 2012 for $21-K

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...NISSAN[XTERRA[]][]]&listingId=366651450&Log=0

#3 ·
That's kind of what I figured, I found one in Atlanta for $17 a few weeks ago. It's looking like I may just have to buy one out of state and drive it back or ship it down here.

I would also rather not have all that leather, nothing worse than black leather in the Florida summer.

#4 ·
BTW while were on the subject, would you say the Pro model is even necessary down here? I don't plan on doing anything too crazy. Maybe hitting up Ocala National Forest a couple times a year.

As in, I could care less about the interior dress up so is it really worth it just for the locker and some tin skid plates?

#5 ·
I just dropped by the dealership to pick up some micro filters and talked to the guy that I bought my 2012 versa from and he has a couple 2014 pro 4's on the lot all automatics. He has $32k on them. However he said that he could order me a manual for the same price...I wish I was in the market...oh and had $32k for a new X

#7 ·
You get more then a locker and thin skid plates with the PRO-4X. You get a better sound system and I think the news ones come with navigation as well. There other things like lights and interior tweaks. I have an older Off Road model. To me the locker, sound system etc are worth the extra cost.

19-K for a 2012 PRO-4X seems like a fair price. There are people asking more then that for older higher mileage S models in Florida.

When I purchased my Xterra used my tax, title, tag, out the door price with a $500.00 dealer fee was about what Kelly Blue Book and NDA said its trade in valve was at the time. To me that is a good deal when you are buying clean low mileage vehicle with a good Car Fax report. It is hard to find deals like that in the current used car market.

I would think a new 2014 Pro-4X with a 32-K sticker should go for 28ish if Nissan is offering any incentives and the dealer wants to make a sale. That is just a guess it could go for more or less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.