Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Loose Change

5K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  Ehlectric 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 X and was wondering for you guys with 1st (don't know about 2nd gen), where do you keep all your change. I'm going to end up putting a cup or something to keep it in convenient but what about you?

#6 ·
On the floor between the arm rest and the seat....right out of reach so you can't quite get your fingers on it! lol...that's what happens when you keep change in your pockets of your pants

#11 ·
Ashtray or the little cubby below or, and of course in between the seats on the floor

#12 ·
Usually in the area where the transfer shifter would be. I used to keep it in the area above my A/T selector, but found the coins working their way under the trim.

#13 ·
I put mine at the very top of the center console. The top compartment I have Lord knows how much change in there and there is room for more

#14 ·
For us 2wd people we have the hole section where the 4x4 shifter should be. Silly Nissan why did you ever make a 4x2 model. However my subs are making the change become a racket I think I'll be taking it all out soon!

#17 ·
I think all the guys who mentioned ashtrays have 00-01's. The 02-04 dash changed.

My ash tray falls open when I go over a bump too fast so its always completely empty. That litttle cubby hole way at the bottom holds all my coins and a few business cards. By coins I mean quarters only. Everything else gets thrown either in a cup holer or the little space right in front of the shifter near the cubby hole with the quarters.

Oh and now that I have seen it..THANK THE GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT I HAVE A GREY INTERIOR! XD

#20 ·
I've filled my door with change, but it falls out when i close the door and its too full. I've tried the ash tray, but it can be annoying to get out. I've tried the cup holders, but it gets in the way when i have a drink to put in 'em. Now, I have a Crown Royal bag that sits in my cup holder, so when i need to put a drink down I just move tha bag, freeing up the cup holder. When the drink is gone i just move it back...best method yet for me!

#21 ·
For us 2wd people we have the hole section where the 4x4 shifter should be. Silly Nissan why did you ever make a 4x2 model. However my subs are making the change become a racket I think I'll be taking it all out soon!
Silly Aaron.. Why did you ever buy a 2x4?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.