Nissan XTerra Forum banner

00 Xterra 4x4 parts vehicle

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  skylinespeeder 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm new. Live in Topeka,KS. I have a 00 xterra 4x4 auto with 161k miles. Head gasket blew, so I replaced them, and now it has a piston slapping. I'm over this thing, and taking it to be recycled in about a week. Motor is junk, auto trans and 4x4 work great with no leaks, ac, power steering etc all work. Interior is a 8/10, body is probably a 5/10 in my opinion. Rims have been stripped down to stock aluminum and the stripes on the fender have been peeled off. I'm a nurse and work nights. Give me till early am to reply to messages unless you shoot me a number to call or text. Buyer pays shipping, let me know if you want anything. Can post pics upon request.

#3 ·
I might be interested in some of the interior plastic depending on color and if the paint is chipping or not. My paint is shipping off. :)

#4 ·
Also, is it lifted at all? I would be interested in lift components and shocks too. :)

#7 ·
Sorry, haven't checked this in a while since there was no interrest in the beginning. It is still sitting in my garage. It is not lifted, it is completely bone stock. I don't know if it has offroad bumpers or not. Text me and I can send pics and make offers. I'm located in Topeka, KS if someone wanted to pick up the whole thing for like $400.

Mark 785-230-2069

#8 ·
did you get rid of the Xterra?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.