Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Aftermarket Radio and speaker choice

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Xterraman1127 
#1 ·
I am having a hard time desiding on which aftermarket radio to go with. The two radios I have are a Kenwood KDC-X591 Excelon and a Dual XDMAR-6720 Both are great radios Ive own both of them for about 2-3 years now and dont know which one to pick. The Kenwood is a KDC-X591 it the Excelon on it and has a rear AUX and USB port that comes out from the back. It can do bluetooth but I dont know if it needs an adapter or not. The Dual is a XDMAR6720 It has a USB plug on the front. Two AUX plugs (one on the front one in the rear.) it also has Bluetooth, can read SD cards, and changes color, and can control iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Also im having a hard time picking door speakers. it has 2 6.5 inch on the front and the rear is 6x9. I already have a sub setup which is a 800 watt 2 Channel amp and 2 12 inch Kicker CVT shallow subs. what do you guys think would be best for me.

#2 ·
I've had no experience with Dual - used to be a value brand, Kenwood has always been a solid performance brand.

I've had a few Kenwoods and been quite happy with them. My current one has BT and required no additional accessories or anything.

#5 ·
Thanks guys :) I'm going with my Kenwood deck with a Rockford Fosgate speaker system upgrade. Thanks again. And also my Kenwood deck is a older one that requires a Bluetooth adapter that I am going to buy off Ebay. Thanks again guys I'll have pictures up of what she looks like once I get everything installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.